Announcement "firefly" (raindrop, #443) Due By Early October!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by starlight, Sep 14, 2011.

1. starlight

starlight Novice

It's official! We finalized the loan paperwork and will be anxiously awaiting a shipment date for Firefly at the end of the month! :grin: We had hoped to go pick her up and travel back down through Deadwood, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon after a primer at the CICO. Alas, it is not to be. We will have to content ourselves with trips closer to home until spring.
    We are hoping to spend a week in Yosemite for my birthday in early May or June. Any suggestions on campgrounds in the park are more than welcome--we will be making our reservations way in advance for the prime waterfall season. I can't wait to share the park with Ivan and Darcy. It'll be my first time back '94.
    Thanks for all of the tips, stories, and positive moments that folks have been sharing on the forum. We can't wait to have some of our own!
    --Stelena

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Congrats Stelena! It won't be long now. We were to Yosemite for the 1st time last year on Memorial Day weekend and it was fantastic. We actually stayed in the lodge, but did a bit of exploring with a return camping trip in mind. I have to say that we weren't impressed with the campgrounds, at least not the sites that we saw. But, when you wake up every day in Yosemite, well, that's not a bad thing! We'll see you at CICO!

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Stelena congratulaeions and good luck.
    Camping in a Camp Inn is alot of fun and a great way to meet alot of people.Steve :)

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Stelena,

One correction, it is serial number 463, not 443.

Cary

5. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Hi Stelena,

And ours is 466. You are in the group right ahead of us. We're not nestlings-but close. Exciting, isn't it?

Congrats on your baby Firefly.

Jim and Sue

6. starlight

starlight Novice

Thanks everyone! Correction noted, Cary. It said SO Number 443 on the 8/30 invoice, so I'll make a note for our records. Must be listed elsewhere. Even though we're missing CICO, still can't wait!

Stelena

7. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Stelena,

Yes, the sales order number has no connection to the serial number. Just an evil coincidence they are that close together like that.

The serial number is only list in our records and on the trailer itself physically.

Cary

8. starlight

starlight Novice

Thanks Cary. :)