Under Counter Trays Extra Deep By Popular Demand

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Cary Winch, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Since coming out with the super popular galley storage trays there has been a lot of requests for a deeper one. One that will hold can goods and full sized spice bottles standing up.

It is now available and on our accessory page. It only adds $3 to get the XD version over the standard galley tray. The XD tray will only work on the street side storage compartment. The frying pan slot on the curb side dictates the shallower depth of the standard tray.

Cary

2. Larry Running

Larry Running Junior Ranger Donating Member

Love the idea of the trays. Is there an easy way to lift them up? From the pictures I cannot see any straps or finger groves.
    Thanks.

3. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

They have finger grooves on the inside near top.

4. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Cool, any chance of trading in one of my shallow trays? :)

5. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Randy,

That is a seriously good idea. I don't see how we can take one in on trade but the forum seems like a great way to do this. I bet there will be someone on here who will want a standard tray and snagging one off of another owner that only used theirs a short time like yourself is going to work out great for both.

Cary

6. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Randy I will be at Tears on The River this week end and will seen if anyone needs one. I am in the same position will let them know to contact you...Ron

7. Randy

Thanks Cary, thanks Ron! Have a great time at TOTR!

8. Randy

I officially have a lightly used shallow tray for sale. $50 + $20. Shipping.

Thanks,

Randy

9. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

HI Randy,
    Where in California are you? Im in the southern end, and might be interested
    Eileen

10. Randy

Hi Eileen,

We are in Irvine, just passed through Riverside this weekend as we camped up in Green Valley Lake! If you would like,PM me and I can provide my phone number.

Randy