Evan & Lena - Olympia, WA #343

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Evan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

I guess I'll go first... :D

We saw a teardrop on the road last summer and knew we wanted one. After a bit of research we settled on Camp-Inn and ordered our trailer in September 2009. Because we have a five-year-old daughter we choose the 560 Ultra (gotta have the bunk). In late November we drove to Wisconsin and picked up our new trailer, christened Snugglebug (build number 343). Then we spent two weeks on the road back to Olympia, Wa - just missing the snow storms that hit most of the U.S. during that time. Since then we have done two weekend get-aways - one local and one to visit grandparents in CA. So far we are loving it, and plan on camping like crazy all year (especially when it's not winter).

We have a web site with photos of our two week road trip that I will post later...

Evan

2. teardropper

teardropper Newbie

Hitting those winter storms was part of the reason we went south. Also, while we were there, we visited an old friend in Albuquerque and then on to Vegas, Henderson really, to visit my wifes oldest boy. Just had the roads and passes in No Calif and So Oregon to deal with, and they were good. Just a leisurely trip across, with no hassle. You should come down to Oregon to one of our fine state or county parks when the Jefferson Staters have a good one. Are you going to Shasta Lake Dam Site, or IRG in the Redwoods. Come on down.

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

We have spent quite a bit of time at Indian Mary State Park near Grants Pass / Merlin on the Rogue River - that's a beautiful place.