Discount On Reservations In Sc

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by Warren Mary Ellen, Nov 23, 2021.

1. If you are going to be camping in SC in the next 13 months, you can get 25% off your reservations at some of the parks. You will need to be prepared to make them on Dec 2 at the parks listed in the paragraph below that I copied from the SC State Parks website. I did include the link that shows all of the 12 Days of Christmas special from the SC State Parks. Day 1 would also give you a way to save some $$$ as well.

If you do Table Rock, I would choose the White Oak campground, it less crowded.

On the 2nd Day of Deals (Thursday, Dec. 2) - Camping deal! Take 25% off camping reservations at the following parks: Aiken, Baker Creek, Barnwell, Kings Mountain, Lake Hartwell, Lee, Little Pee Dee, Oconee, Poinsett, Sadlers Creek, Santee and Table Rock. You must enter or mention code DAY22021. This deal is valid for 24 hours ONLY and reservations may be made by calling 1-866-345-7275, online or by calling the park directly. Reservation rules and restrictions apply.

12 Days of Deals | South Carolina Parks Official Site

Van_and_Terri likes this.
  2. Made reservations for 5 trips with the 25% discount today at SC State Parks And got good sites at all of them too. Sadlers Creek for Easter, Oconee at the end of April, Table Rock in June & again in November & Lee State Park for us to be at the Darlington race Labor Day weekend.

We’ll do more camping than that, but that was all we could plan right now. Probably going to head to the Midwest in the summer & part of that will be to get Jeremiah a check up in Necedah.

Kevin likes this.
  3. Mark & Mel

Mark & Mel Newbie

Hey guys
    This is Mark & Melanie, we looked at your 560 last year at Lee state park. After seeing yours we put in a order for one of our own! We should be getting it sometime in August. If you don't mind what days are you going to be at Table Rock in November? We might see you there .
    Thanks
    Mark

4. Congratulations! We are there from Friday, November 4 thru Tuesday, November 8. Site 87 in the White Oak Campground there. I know we are supposed to camp with Oconee Bell and their 560 at Table Rock, but I can't remember if it is the summer or the fall trip. And it might be both. Looks like 83 & 84 are still open. They would back up to a creek like our site does. That should be about the time the leaves are at their peak. Hope to see you out there.

5. Mark & Mel

Mark & Mel Newbie

We got it booked, see you there

Warren Mary Ellen and Kevin like this.
  6. See you in November. One of the Camp Inns, Oconee Bell, will be there then too.