FOR SALE Custom Auxilliary Battery Box

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Randy, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Replaced my AGM auxiliary battery with a Jackery Lithium Power Station so no longer need my battery box. Thought I would throw it on here before posting on EBay in case there is any interest.

The box is a MinnKota Trolling Motor Power Center that retails for ~ $70.
    https://www.westmarine.com/buy/minn-kota--trolling-motor-battery-box--14536064?cm_mmc=PS-_-Google-_-GSC>NonB>Vendors-_-14536064&product_id=14536064&creative=504966948230&device=c&matchtype=&network=s&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlMaGBhD3ARIsAPvWd6hHXGj-WnhRVuDb9vU7LKWOQGoCMxr6ed8ffXKRJs072bC2Vo2viEsaAr7QEALw_wcB

I have customized it to include 2 USB ports with voltage display, a Zamp solar input (can be used with any panel with a Zamp reverse polarity adapter) and an Anderson plug input that I connected to the line running back from my alternator.

$50 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kevin and Ken & Peggy like this.
  2. gregangsten

gregangsten Junior Ranger

I used one of these boxes to add an auxiliary Renogy Li battery that I use exclusively for my fridge after I got tired of going through Pb batteries in the trailer. Since I added a CTEK device to the trailer that became the charge controller for the solar panels, I didn't need the controller on the solar suitcase I use. Removed it from the that suitcase, mounted it on the side of the battery box and now I can charge my Li battery either from the solar panels or from a DC-DC charger in my vehicle. No more power issues.

Kevin likes this.