Misc Cup Holders For Cabin

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by pat walsh, Jul 6, 2011.

1. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Wow these are really nice. We had them added at the end of our first summer camping. I just liked the idea. But they are great - hold a bottle or a wide coffee cup - don't get in the way and are just cool.

Kevin likes this.
  2. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Hmmmm....maybe I'll have to get me a set...guess I'll have a talk with the boss...I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

:cool:

3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Oh yeah Betsey pull strings.

4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

LOL...well, it doesn't necessarily get me anywhere...at least not right away...LOL

:cool:

5. Ahoy Mates!

Ahoy Mates! Novice

JoyAhoy needs a pair. One morning in Maine I had a mug of coffee on the drop down shelf while sitting in the doorway, One quick move and the whole thing dumped into the storage space and...you get the picture :mad:! Guess I need to work on my situational awareness :whistle:.
    Dave

6. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Luckily that's the kind of thing that only happens once (I hope).

7. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  8. Ken & Peggy

I can't find a 'price' for them anywhere on the site.

9. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

10. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

11. Ken & Peggy

Thanks Betsey & Cary :blush:

12. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Ours are mounted below the light and shelf on each side. What you do not see in the picture is that the black finger like pieces expand to fit a good sized mug or bottle - I did not realize this till we were using them. I like water during the night and I could take a bottle of water in at night and I never bumped into it while sleeping and yet it was right there easy to reach.

Kevin likes this.
  13. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

One other thing about the cup holders: sweat from cold water bottles is trapped in the bottom peice.

14. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

They're also great to hold a cell phone at night and when you need a night light, just grab your phone and use the light from it rather than turning on a lamp. I can't imagine why anyone WOULDN'T get them when ordering a brand new custom made trailer - after spending that much money for something, the cost of the cup holders is minimal.

Kevin likes this.
  15. ajs777

ajs777 Novice

Maybe they could be standard equipment on the 2012s... hint, hint.

16. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Use mine every night...bottle of wine...maybe. Have to try it. Of course I need 2 bottles since I have one on each side of the cabin...

Kevin, Van_and_Terri and Cary Winch like this.
  17. Dmitry

Dmitry Novice

Good thinking. Keep the suspension balanced to prevent premature wear.

Kevin, M&L and Sweeney like this.