Collapsible DIsh Tub

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Randy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

2. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

That dish tub is too small for my tastes. We use two rubber, collapsible buckets to wash and rinse our dishes. Something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/World-Class-Equine-Collapsible-Bucket/dp/B000CSYDLW

Much easier to tote a bunch of water back to the campsite from the communal water spigot using the sturdy collapsible bucket, than with that collapsible dish bowl. Our buckets may be a bit heavier than the collapsible dish bowl in the post above, but I find them to be far more useful.

YMMV, of course

We do use the collapsible bowls, however. Very handy.

-Al

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

We've used those for several years...on our second set now & love them. They stack into one another & sit on top of the cooler in the galley. In fact, we have many of the Progressive collapsible kitchen products in the teardrop...variety of bowls, colanders, funnels, storage containers, salad spinner (although that one is kept at home). We also have a lot of other products from Progressive & love them!

:cool:

5. birder526

birder526 Novice

Thanks, Randy, for the suggestion! It's in our Amazon cart! :)

6. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

7. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

we have the collapsibles tub, bowls, tea pot and the salad spinner.
    We take the bown part of the spinner on trips and leave the spinner part at home. In addition the uses already mentioned the tub is good for washing dirty dog paws and we use a couple of the bowls for dog food and water the covers keep them from spilling in the car and protect them from blowing debri at the camp site. Bella will nudge me to open them in the car or campsite when she wants a drink or food.