Christmas present the trip home

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Bunni, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Bunni

Bunni Novice

Some pic's of the trip home. Glad we got her wrapped for shipping. The raindrop was CAKED in road salt when we arrived in Virginia. When we pealed off the shipping wrap the rain drop still had her showroom shine.

[​IMG]
    Winter wonder land

[​IMG]
    Inspected and ready to go

[​IMG]
    We ani't gonna camp here ... let's get her gift wrapped for the trip home.

[​IMG]
    All dressed and ready for the ride home

[​IMG]
    So you bought this to spend the night in a hotel....

[​IMG]
    Yup the Rain drop would have looked like the Jeep. Happy we had her gift wrapped

2. bcannizzo

bcannizzo Novice

Definitely not the trip you wanted but safe at home is good. Spring will come!

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Are you storing your Raindrop in a storage center for the winter?

4. Bunni

Bunni Novice

No way,

The weather forcast is for the upper 40's to low 50's for the New Year weekend. So, we are off to Southeast VA for the long weekend.

Benn

5. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

I am very envious. I have been on vacation since last Tuesday and do not return to work until January 4th. The things I could be doing if I had a camper. Much better than housework!

6. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Be careful Benn, if you are talking about coming to the Tidewater area (Virginia Beach). We've had at least a foot of snow, and although the interstates are clear, most side roads are a slushy mess. It's hard to imagine that it will all be gone by the weekend. Congratulations on your new raindrop!!

7. Bunni

Bunni Novice

Thanks for the intel. We were thinking about williamsburg on thursday. Do you have any idea how much snow they got? The last thing I want to do is go play in more snow.

Benn

8. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

We are about an hour south of Williamsburg. I don't think they got quite as much as we did, but it was enough that Williamsburg Premium Outlets, Colonial Williamsburg, and Busch Gardens were all closed on Sunday, because of the snowfall. I would suggest calling ahead to the campground for more info. I know how eager you must be to try out your new camper!