Cargo Net

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Jenny n Rob #943, Jun 3, 2024.

1. View attachment upload_2024-6-3_18-56-30.jpeg

Found this at Aldi on clearance for $4.99. The straps go around the accessibility bars and clip back onto the fabric. Says it holds 6.6 lbs. There are 6 pockets and room for stuff on top. You can pull the straps more taut if you want without unclipping. Not high tech but inexpensive. Just got it and put it up, so I don’t know how functional it will be yet. If nothing else you could lay something up there to block the sun from waking you up in the morning. I think we will use the top for and extra blanket. Wouldn’t want to have to sit up to reach the one at our feet! Lol. And the pockets for tissues and who knows what else.

dustinp, Sweeney and Van_and_Terri like this.
  2. Jenn

Jenn Ranger

I have a, new this year, cargo net in the car that just has hats so far. Took days to figure out the right direction to attach it! The hats always bounced around and now have the best spot in the car.

Jenn #452

Attached Files:

Kevin, SethB, dustinp and 3 others like this.
  3. That’s great! We actually found 2 more at another Aldi and now they are $3.49. We were gonna try one in the car, but wasn’t really sure what we would use it for. My husband is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looking for a place to put his hat, or figure out where he put his hat, or saying “don’t sit on my hat!”

Kevin, Jenn and dougbee like this.
  4. Jenn

Jenn Ranger

Well...there ya go! The hats will thank you!

Kevin likes this.
  5. We picked u a cargo net years back for our other teardrop, probably from O’Reilly or Pep Boys that fits perfectly on the curtain hooks behind the coach. We use it to keep sandals, clip on fans and assorted stuff we want ready to reach.

Kevin and Randy like this.