Canada - Wells Gray Country & US WA Kettle Falls

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by fpoole, Jul 2, 2013.

1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Booking Wells Gray Park and Jamming with stuff to do.

Routing:
    Seattle >Omak >Clear Lake,BC > Kettle Valley >Oroville >Republic> Kettle Falls >Seattle.

Wells Gray being the focus and then back to WA for the Ghost Town tour from Oroville to Republic/Curlew Kettle Falls, Crawford Caves then home and back out to the PNW CICO..heheh fun. Never been to the NE Part of WA, so looking forward to it and the 2nd largest state Lime stone caves.

Main reason is Wells Gray for River Rafting, Bus tour to the falls, Boat tour to the upper lake and Air tour for the general area. Then down to Penticton for the Old Steam Train, Hold-up and BBQ then to the Upper route from Tonasket to Oroville/Chesaw/Toroda/Curlew/Republic for 3 days.

Anyway, that's the game plan for now...

[​IMG]

Starting to get out there.. heheh..

2. fpoole

Heheh, Mossy is 2 days after I get back..

Just have to repack, grab the blender, put Hatch Decal on (assuming I'll have it by they, they promised) and head on down...

then the Lumber Jack Jamboree... just north of Mossy.. same area... sigh and this is supposed to be my "Off season" BKTs...

3. 1Door

1Door Novice

You could put AAA triptik's out of business with all your itineraries!! Awesome schedule ahead for you! This is supposed to be our "Off season" too... but we're CAMPING in FLORIDA in the SUMMER anyway!!! Enjoy the ride!

4. fpoole

Yah, Summer is turning out weird... I don't usually go out at all, but a lot of the things I want to do currently are all "Summer Related" and not open during other seasons.. so go figure...
    "BKT"s be damned... heheh, full speed ahead... for now anyway..