SOLD Camp-inn 560 Classic Teardrop

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by jkat, Nov 18, 2014.

1. jkat

jkat Newbie

Located in Indianapolis, Indiana. In Excellent Condition. Bought new in 2009. I was hoping not to sell it, but financial reasons dictate the sale. It's been a fantastic trailer, and we will miss it! I hope to get one again someday.

I've used the trailer for five trips equaling approximately 25,000 miles. All trips were during the summer, so it's never been exposed to snow, ice and salt. It's in excellent condition, and sits in my garage when not in use, which is about 98% of the time. No accidents and no collisions.

The one thing that had to be repaired was the air conditioner, which was fixed by camp-inn under warranty and at no cost. Just some problem with a hose that kept tripping the circuit breaker. Fixed, and has never been a problem since.

There are a few very minor dings, dents and scratches associated with driving on the road. I bought the SUV package for clearance to better match my Honda Pilot. We never took the 560 off-roading or anything like that -- just to campsites. The underside of the Camp-Inn 560 is in excellent shape.

The kitchen is in great shape, but it does have some heat and cooking marks near the burners. As well as a few scuff marks around the counter tops. Nothing really noticeable by a normal person, but I like to be thorough.

Asking $17,500

Link to pictures and a list of every accessory and add-on included: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/rvs/4751042264.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016