Cabela's Ultra Premium Chaise Lounger on sale

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Ken & Peggy, May 5, 2010.

1. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

We were in the market for a couple new camp chairs and I saw these on sale @ Cabela's. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so I ordered 2.
    We wanted chairs that could be used as a regular chair and a lounger, and hold a drink. This chair has a headrest that can be adjusted all the way down to be used as a lower back support, too. The link shows that the only color available is spice, but they have 'Asphalt' too.
    Here's the link: Cabela's Chaise Lounger

2. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Ken, Before we got the TD, I bought one for my wife. They are as good as they say. Two thumbs up. I also bought the carrying bag for it. It was advertized along side in the catalog. It was the extra large bag, I think. I had their customer service size it for me. The bag helps keep metal from banging around inside the TD.
    Steve

3. Ken & Peggy

Steve,
    Thanks for the thumbs up. The chairs are being shipped to a local store, so I may just take a look at the bags they have when I pick up the chairs. Thanks again.
    I hope everything is improving for you guys.

4. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

I second the thumbs up. We got a pair of these last summer and they a VERY comfortable and sturdy. All the other models on display were rickety - so only buy the premium ones from Cabelas. We got carry bags too - but they were just generic ones from Camping World, but they fit the chairs fine.

5. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Thanks.
    Improving slowly. Traffic is grid lock. Major traffic corridors are still inundated. Below flood stage in 24 hours. It is still messed up down here.
    You will like the chairs. My wife must frequently elevate her feet. Spinal cord damage. Her condition is not aggravated in that chair. Very comfortable.

6. Ken & Peggy

Evan, it's good to hear positive reviews. They are supposed to be at the local Cabela's no later than the 17th. They wanted $25 EACH to ship them to the house! For $50 I can wait.

7. Ken & Peggy

Cabela's Ultra Premium Chaise Loungers arrived

Picked them up yesterday. They are big, but they are comfortable. And it should be no problem using them in the most upright position when eating - it was hard to tell from the photos online. I think they'll be getting plenty of use.

8. Evan

Re: Cabela's Ultra Premium Chaise Loungers arrived

Yep - big, but when you set down in one of those and kick back... now this is camping!

9. Ken & Peggy

I can't wait to doze off in mine after a hard day's camping...

10. Evan

Sounds tiring. You will probably need a beer to help recover.

11. Ken & Peggy

Evan, you're right - good thing there's a cup holder! ;)