Bruce & jackies 560

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by bherbig, Feb 26, 2010.

1. bherbig

bherbig Novice

[​IMG]

This is the new one with the side tent and our old screen room.

2. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Approximately how long does it take to set up both screened rooms?

3. Alan Hill

Alan Hill Novice

Linda,
    I can answer that one. Bruce and Jackie have done this so many times they can be set up before your average RV'r can get his rig parked. Bruce is the original boy scout - always prepared. My wife loves to harass him about all the "stuff" he brings. (of course we usually borrow something from him)before the weekend is over! :)

4. bherbig

bherbig Novice

Linda,
    Alan tends to exaggerate a little. I still have plenty of room for more stuff. :) As for the set up I can set the side tent up in about 10 min. and the screen room in back can be done by both my wife and myself in about 15 min.
    Bruce

5. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Alan,
    Well, Bruce is going to have to go some to beat Bill! He always has everything and duct tape is at the top of the list!

Bruce,
    That's sounds about right on the timing. The kitchen cover is my biggest concern - we've had one of the "Easy Up" covers that weren't easy! Being short (excuse me - vertically callenged) some things take a bit longer to do. Step stool out, etc. But thanks - I'm looking for a cover that is very easy to put up and has screens and side panels for privacy. Any suggestions?

6. bherbig

bherbig Novice

Linda,
    I have just ordered a 10 x 10 screen room from Paha Que. They say it will go up in 2 min after staking the base down. It has built in side covers and an optional rain fly. It was not cheap but if it works like they say it will be worth it. We have a Tee Pee they make and have really loved it. We are adding a second side tent so opted to get the 10 x 10 and not the 12 x 12 they have. The screen room in the photo was 9 x 11 and it had lots of room. We carry a 3 room tent in the back storage compartment and the screen room goes in the roof top box we have on the forester.
    Bruce