Bruce & Jackie

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by bherbig, Feb 17, 2010.

1. bherbig

bherbig Novice

Hi All!
    I'm Bruce and my wifes name is Jackie. We have a 2007 560 that we got from Poplar Hill RV here in Maine. We had a 4 ft woodie that we got from them back in 2004 and loved it so much we had to get the 560 because of the extra room. Best money we ever spent. It is cold up here and we have a hard time waiting for spring. The first outing is May and it will not come fast enough. Is there anyone else located in the northeast?
    Bruce

2. Tom C

Tom C Newbie

Hello and welcome Bruce and Jackie. Although I'm from the midwest I have Maine as a "wanna go to" destination in the future. Acadia National Park, and the coast to eat sea food till I lapse into a food coma!!
    Good luck with your new 560, I'm sure it will serve you as well as my 550 has.
    Tom

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Bruce and Jackie - Welcome! You guys are so lucky to live in the only state in the US that has a Camp-Inn dealer! We'd love to get to Maine as well - my dad was born and raised there. The only problem with living in Washington is that we are so far from the East coast - by they time we would get there, it would be time to head back.

4. bherbig

bherbig Novice

Tom & Evan,
    Any time you guys think you might be able to get up this way let me know. You will always be welcome at our place with or without your trailers.
    We are lucky Evan in that we are only about 45 min. from Poplar Hill Rv and we have become good friends with Alan & Rachel Hill the owners. We have 3 outings planned with them so far this year and hope to make it more.
    Bruce