FOR SALE Brand new 2017 550 Ultra showroom demo camper

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Cary Winch, Sep 4, 2024.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Camp-Inn just updated one of it's showroom campers. Our showroom now has a new 2024 550 Ultra in it. The 550 Ultra that was in the showroom is now up for auction on Ebay. This is a brand new 2017 550 Ultra with lots of options on it like air conditioning, LP furnace and SUV off road package. There are no miles on this camper, it has never been outside the factory building. This is going to be a deal for someone at 2017 pricing. Check out our listing here and tell your friends.

2017 550 Ultra Teardrop Travel Trailer Camper | eBay

Tour 931, dustinp, Kevin and 2 others like this.
  2. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Thats a screaming good deal...

dustinp likes this.
  3. MiamiC70

MiamiC70 Newbie

Cary,

Any significant build differences between a 2017 and a 2024 560 Ultra?

4. Cary Winch

There are some differences between a 2017 and 2024 560 model. Not really any differences however between a 2017 and a 2024 550 model like this one we are offering for sale. That is why it remained in the showroom so many years. The only thing really notably outdated on it is the allow wheels are a older generation. We have a couple new items for 2025 coming out which we built into the new showroom 550 so we can start showing customers these new items before they go into production. They are easily replaced items so once we incorporate these new changes in production we will simply update the 560 in the showroom with those items so the 560 in our showroom (it is a 2021) will serve us a couple more years yet.

As for the differences between a 2017 and a 2024 560 model (which this camper is not) there are a few things. The biggest one would be the ability to have the roof top solar option, has to be a 2020 or newer to get panels installed. The other is that we added USB-C outlets in 2024.

Cary

Kevin and Van_and_Terri like this.
  5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Thanks for the info. I’m looking for a second 560 and now know to get a 2020 or newer.

6. AnnieBananie

AnnieBananie Newbie

I am so shocked this didn't sale. What are ya gonna do with it now? I'm interested, but don't won't have the cash for it on hand for a few months

7. Cary Winch

Just relisting it again.

Cary

8. VictoriaAnne

VictoriaAnne Newbie

Is this relisted? I'm interested.

9. Cary Winch

Getting relisted today. Keep an eye on Ebay.

Cary

VictoriaAnne likes this.
  10. Cary Winch