Build Photos Bob & Sarah B's 560 Ultra Build

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by BobB, Mar 17, 2010.

1. BobB

BobB Novice

These pictures document the build of our 560 Ultra. Camp-Inn provides photos throughout the build of your trailer! This will likely be #364 when completed.

[​IMG]
    The body assembly is started on the side to help keep everything square.

[​IMG]
    Then it is put on saw horses.

[​IMG]
    What will soon be the kitchen.

[​IMG]
    Here's the front

[​IMG]
    Kitchen area base complete

[​IMG]
    The assembled body is mounted on a rotisserri for varnishing so they can reach every surface.

[​IMG]
    The varnished body is mounted on the trailer frame.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

I like those photos. I take it you are being built now, or are these archive?

Ok thats great. I am excited for ya!

3. BobB

BobB Novice

Yes, I just received these photos. I think the building began about 2 weeks ago and is scheduled to be completed in mid April. I'll add new photos as I receive them. Craig from Camp-Inn creates a special website for each trailer, then updates with new photos throughout the build.

4. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

I know first hand how excited you and Sarah must be to see your teardrop taking shape! When we were at Camp-Inn last week, picking up our McNugit, we saw yours on the rotisserie (Cary told us!). Every time I look out of my upstairs window, and see ours finally sitting in our driveway, I get a very happy feeling!! It was well worth the wait!!

(out of curiosity Bob-we were #349, and built before yours, how do you get #348?)

5. Cal429

Cal429 Novice

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bob and Sarah for posting these! I've been waiting and watching the [previously empty] "Build Journals & Photos" topic ever since I signed up for this forum. My 560 is due for July delivery, and now I will be able to preview what the build will look like. And a rough estimate shows me that I might have a Camp-Inn number in the 360's. Been wondering about that (I dunno why that should interest me; it just does...).

6. BobB

BobB Novice

Ooops - I mis-interpreted a reference number on our build sheet. Our number will actually be in the 360's once assigned.

Thanks for catching this! Both you and Evan caught it. I've updated the orginalal post.

7. BobB

BobB Novice

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016