Berner Camper

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Awards' started by Carla, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Carla

Carla Newbie

# 511 Ultra came to eastern Ky in July 2018.

Putting it to use: 1 night on drive home from Michigan, 2 night locally, 4 nights in Indiana, Illinois & Wisconsin on either side of backpacking trip. 3 nights in WV seeing waterfalls, and 20 nights on trip to NM & CO, through IN, MO, OK, TX, AR, TN, 29 nights for 2018.

My first add-on is a paper towel holder. Secured to the rib, held in place for closing hatch by a bungie to a tiny screw eye. Also I pirated the idea for Strong round magnets for holding the table extension bar.
    2019 started with broken ankle in early March. Put a damper on camping. Got in trip to Cumberland Mountain state park in Crossville TN, and 2 nights locally. 2019 = 4 nights.
    2020 is the big trip. Did a 4 nights locally as preparation. I started west in mid August. So nice to tow along my ‘bedroom’. Makes visiting friends & family much easier.
    Still on this trip. So far, 16 nights @ friends & family across MO, KS, CO.
    10 nights in WY, Yellowstone & MT. Highly recommend Falls N.F. campground close to Dubois, WY. Baker’s Hole N. F. camp North of West Yellowstone. Bannack State Park in Bannack MT. Bull River N. F. Camp Noxon MT.
    4 nights w/ friends in Spokane WA. Then went back for 14 nights to MT, WY, UT & CO. Best campground Oak Creek N.F. camp south of Torrey, UT.
    Now starting the TX part of this sojourn with more dear friends, kids & grandkids.

L57, AdamFWTX, abccampinn and 2 others like this.
  2. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Sounds like you are putting your Camp-Inn to perfect use!!

Carla likes this.