Announcement Awaiting Our Contract!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by SarahNell_and_Robert, Jan 3, 2013.

1. We finally confirmed all the specs on our 550 Classic—after several emails and one last minute phone call to Cary! Thank you for your awesome patience and understanding. We're just waiting on the mail to send our deposit back. Sooo looking forward to July!!

2. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Now to wait and wait and wait...... anticipation

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

SarahNell_Robert good luck with your Camp Inn it will be worth the wait. :)

4. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Congratulations! Mine is due this spring. I hope you can make it to some gatherings.

5. Thanks! yeah we're definitely a little more off the beaten path in our corner. I'm excited we've committed to driving to WI for the pick up over delivery. That's going to be such a fun trip!

Sherry, which one are you waiting on?

6. skissinger

I ordered a 550 Ultra SUV height. and honestly... just recalled I didn't actually have a ball and hitch for the car. So just ordered that today. and THEN I have to bribe ... er... ask my car-savvy brother in law to confirm that the electrical all works for towing. Otherwise... I might need to also get a completely different Tow Vehicle.

July is your pickup trip? When you get closer to planning your trip, if you want to check in here... I'm looking for any kind of excuse to do things. Right now, the excuse of "sunrise happens" is my current justification for planning weekend trips (Still have a job, so weekends it is for now). But joining you for a night would work just as well.

7. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Congrats Sarah Nell and Robert! While you wait, you can begin to amass all the necessary accessories you'll be using once you take ownership of the new trailer...

8. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Congrats!

9. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Congratulations.
    The really hard part for us has been after getting ours home in Oct. Has been having it parked in the garage and having to wait till March to use it again. I have about wore the galley hatch and door hinges out with my frequent inspections, just can't walk by it without stopping to at least look at it.
    You are going to love it.

10. Thanks OIy, I can't imagine waiting all winter without using it. Luckily for us, we don't see near the cold or any snow so she may just see an almost full year of use depending on where we travel.

Sherry, I'm with you—I'll be looking for any excuse to go. We've got a lot of parks and camping areas around our local lakes so even if a full travel isn't in the works, I bet we'll be just up the road! Thanks for the offer to touch base as we come through this summer. I'll keep you posted!

11. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

Congrats again SarahNell_Robert!!!

Yeah we are lucky to miss most of the cold and snow in our area :)

Jason

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

You'll love it! It was just about a year ago we posted the same email. Between now and then you'll think of nearly anything else.

Are you planning to pick the trailer up, or have it delivered? The state parks I Wisconsin are beautiful....we stayed at governor Dodge state park our first night :)

Welcome to the club!

13. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Governor Dodge is a great park! You'll absolutely love it. We camped there also on our way back from the factory.

You have a Cabelas near your home, don't you? Lots of wonderful toys for your fledgling CI. Shop till you drop, I say. It helps fill in the time while you wait.

Congrats!

Camp On,

Sue and Jim

14. Oh how cool! We are going to pick it up—it'll be my first ever visit to Wisconsin:) We have a cousin in Louisville so hoping to split the trip with stops in to her place. Thanks for the recommendation, we will definitely check out the park. We bought our National Parks Passport when traveling just before Thanksgiving so we're anxious to get more stamps in it too.

15. Awesome news on the park. We don't have a Cabela's even in SC, but they definitely know us by first name—atleast our Cabela's credit card does:) That might be a nice excuse to stop in an actual Cabela's on the way home after picking her up though...hmm.

16. skissinger

I'm spoiled... There's a Cabela's less than 5 miles away from my house.

17. oh my. i don't know that I could handle that. i'd just be wandering around in there...handing over money.

18. Duke

Duke Newbie

Congrats Sarah Nell & Robert! The excitement has just begun.

19. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

But next year SC will have a Cabela's in Greenville :eek:

20. Nice! My husband was just saying he thought they were supposed to get one. That'll be awesome.