SOLD Arb Dlx. Awning Room For 2500

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by SethB, Jul 9, 2024.

1. SethB

SethB Ranger

This is a great design, and really well made, but didn't suit our style of camping. We love the awning though!

This 8'x8' Awning Room has only been put up on our concrete driveway. It's pretty clean, never used camping. It features a reinforced poly floor,

$195 local in-person sale only - no shipping on this.
    (Currently $307 at Amazon)

This room/tent attaches only to an ARB 2500 awning, not included.
    One stock photo - the others are of the Awning Room for sale.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2024
    Sweeney and Kevin like this.
  2. SethB

SethB Ranger

Price reduced to $195. Local sale in Portland, Oregon.

3. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Thats a very handy tent- sit along an SUV, standalone.
    Facebook Marketplace much good up that way, Seth?

4. SethB

SethB Ranger

The awning room flys under and is supported by an ARB 2500 awning. We love the (not included) awning, it’s the best-ever big accessory for our style of camping.

A sale is pending through an overlanding forum.

I’m mostly using Craigslist. My limited experience with FB Marketplace has been about equivalent. I know CL is famous for flakes, but I’ve found them both places!

Kevin likes this.
  5. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Which overlanding forums have been handiest for readers?
    I like pushing the envelope on the CI, and learning from those that soft/overland/off-road any towed sleeping quarters/kitchen rigs.

Some really fancy rigs out there- I like to hear what works over time.

PS: is that your TV pictured- the one with a snorkle?

6. SethB

SethB Ranger

expeditionportal.com has a lot of builders and customizers. I try to avoid their trail reports, as I’m towing with a stock Toyota Highlander. We hit plenty of NW USFS gravel roads, that’s about as exciting as it gets because no snorkel! And too little ground clearance, and wrong tires & suspension, Plenty of power though…

Sadly the TV won’t manage the Oregon trails @CampInnGlampin has been on this summer.

That dark blue rig with the snorkel is on a stock product shot from ARB.

Kevin likes this.
  7. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Congrats on sale- someone got a good piece of gear, there...

Thanks for the link to
    Expedition Portal
    Which is hard core as I recall. Good gear.

Expedition Portal

Ya, my wannabe Subaru Outback TV; a VW Alltrack is AWD, lifted, skid plates front to back with aftermarket shocks, bigger AT tires now and plenty good enough in snow and in gravel and mild ruts but without low-low just has to stick to USFS and BLM roads, and away from gravel wash sand...
    sadly no Jeep type stuff in Moab or the mtns like Rubicon or the real muddy stuff out east.

Good enough to escape the madding crowds but not that last 10%...or for "peace of mind self recovery solo". That 90% covers a lot of unseen land...ought to keep me busy;

"But I have miles to go before...the woods are lovely dark and deep..."

Fun to fantasize on next TV...
    Snorkel required? Makes ya wonder if you should have floaty bags for the CI... how well do these ford a stream anyway?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2024