Announcement Anxiously Awaiting Our Contract Delivery!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Margaret and Ed, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Super excited to have decided on the 550 Ultra. Hoping that when we sign the contract it will feel real!! We have thought about nothing else for the last month and can't wait to be out there camping!

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Congrats on the decision! I don't have my 550 ultra yet either, and the anticipation is kind of fun. Reading the manual, reading the tips here, buying things I think I "need"... If you can, plan on attending local teardrop gatherings to get great ideas.

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

SimonHahn welcome you made a great choice the fun starts now with the planning. :)

4. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome to the forum! Ask away - this group's a great resource for all things campin', or just about anything else you may have questions about :)

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

i am right there with you, can wait to get mine

6. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

mariusz_ania you guys will get yours soon have fun figuring out what to put in it and were to put it. :)

7. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

SimonHahn, welcome. It'll feel real enough when you send off that down payment. Nah, just joking. We've had our 550 for a while and it's still a new adventure every time we take her out. Hard to believe she's all ours.

It's so exciting waiting for your nestling to be born, watching the photos of the build and running off to Bass Pro in search of goodies to trick her out. Enjoy every second.

Camp On,

Sue and Jim

8. Jim and Sue L.

By the way, what part of California do you live in?

Sue

9. It's official!! We sent in our check! Thank you all for being do welcoming. @Sue - we are in Berkeley!

10. Welcome SimonHahn! And congratulations on making it official. As others have stated already, this is a wonderfully informative forum, the people on here are all great, and its even better when you begin to meet some of them in person.

11. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Welcome to the forum and the family! Congrats on your order too. We love our 560 and can't wait to get her out camping again this season. Now if I could just stop Mick from adding more stuff to her! Ah well. Maybe I need to make that new hen house a more urgent matter! :)

Hopefully we will see you at future gatherings. Do you know when your delivery will be yet?

12. Jim and Sue L.

Holy cow! You're just down the road. Have you seen a 550 in the flesh (aluminum)?

Sue

13. Yes we did see a 550 Ultra before we ordered-totally sold my husband. We are sailors(somewhat ex-sailor for me) so we liked the marine grade quality! We would really like to see one with the screen doors installed - does anyone in Northern California have one with screen doors?? Also need to decide on Solar and the battery isolator in the next couple of months. We are very stoked and can't wait to get going before life gets in the way!