WANTED 560 Ultra Wanted

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Mike_Z, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Mike_Z

Mike_Z Newbie

My wife and I would like to purchase a used 560 Ultra that has the factory furnace option. Looking to the future, I'd like to camp in a remote area close to the shore of Lake Superior in November - my wife isn't a huge fan of cold weather, so if I have any hope of having her come along and experiencing the beauty of northern Michigan in the winter, the unit will have to have the furnace option!

Our preference is for nearly all options (air conditioning, AGM battery, electric brakes, bumper back-up lights, receiver hitch, roof rack, rain-sensing fan, solar hookup, Alcan cover, spare tire, door screens), as well as the sink, the fresh & grey water tanks and the stainless countertop, but as long as the unit has the factory furnace option, we'd be open to other configurations.

I'm located in the metro-Detroit area in Michigan. Thanks for your consideration.

2. Hi, I'm from Eureka, Ca and have a 2012 560 Ultra for sale. We have everything you asked but no solar or air conditioning. email me lawrencewieland@gmail.com or text me 707 502 7859

3. Mike_Z

Mike_Z Newbie

Thanks for your note - my wife and I very seriously considered your listing (we saw it the day after it was posted), but the quotes for shipping/towing it to Michigan was a deal breaker. We'll either have to find one a little closer to home or bite the bullet and order new.

4. Hi again, my wife and I are going to travel through Michigan near Detroit in early October. We are doing a road trip with our Raindrop trailer and if you are still interested you could meet us when near your area.

5. Rod & Jackie

Rod & Jackie Newbie

I have 560 Ultra for sale in Jackson MI. If your interested my email IS SIT4BLS@GMAIL.COM.