FOUND 560 Ultra Heavy

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by TroutBum, Nov 26, 2018.

1. TroutBum

TroutBum Novice

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a 560 Ultra with the following:
    SUV package and A/C a must.
    Prefer 2" receiver or stainless steel bumper (or both ;)
    Would like Electric Brakes, Accessibility Upgrade, Battery Upgrade, CTEK, or some integrated charge controller.

Don't need TV, radio, side tent, or any of that stuff.
    There' so many great options, so I won't discriminate if there's one with ALL of the options :)

I'm centrally located on East Coast near DC, and willing to consider anything within 10hr drive.

Please send me PM, or post here.

Thanks!

Keith

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

What color?;)

3. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

These tend to hold their value pretty well. You might consider ordering a new one now exactly how you want it and it could be ready by the time things warm back up in the Mid-Atlantic area (though I'm still planning a camping trip this weekend).

4. Sea Cruise

Sea Cruise Newbie

You still looking? I have a 2016 260 Classic with Ultra upgrades, SUV package, rear bumper, LED lights, AC, side tent, electric brakes. Did not get sink/water hookups as I didn't want to deal with tanks. Custom curtains. Build #0827 . Excellent condition. $18,000. To build today would be in the range of $23,500 or so, plus the 6 month appx wait time. Text at 386-423-5266. In Florida, south of Daytona.

5. TroutBum

TroutBum Novice

I'm dialed in on being the 3rd steward of a 560 Ultra. Planning on making the trek to OH on Monday to make it official, then off to PA to fish for the rest of the week.

Many thanks to those whom I've been in touch with along the way.

I continue to be impressed with the community of CI owners on this forum, astounded at the quality of build, the careful design considerations and craftsmanship throughout. That, and I really want to knock out a few additions: Froli system under bed and a wireless backup camera.

Mike_Kathi and Van_and_Terri like this.
  6. TroutBum

TroutBum Novice

I am now a proud Camp Inn owner :)

I got the Froli System in place, and am ready enjoy my first night in my 560 Ultra

Z z z z z z z z . . . . . . . . .

Van_and_Terri likes this.