FOR SALE 560 Ultra, 2018

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by NH Wanderlust, Jun 14, 2024.

1. NH Wanderlust

NH Wanderlust Junior Ranger Donating Member

For Sale: 2018 560 Ultra

Price: 28K

We purchased this wonderful camper in June of 2018 and have used it on camping adventures throughout New England for music festivals, kayak trips to Maine and bicycling trips in Vermont. One long distance trip back to the Necedah Wisconsin nest in 2020 for a CampInn – CampOut gathering and a visit to the factory for a tune up and the addition of a roof rack. We keep it garaged during the NH winter from November 1st to May 1st. During the warmer weather its either on a trip, in our driveway preparing for a trip, or in the backyard overlooking the river. It makes a great backyard cocktail bar or quiet place to read a book. For the first 2 years we pulled it with a Honda CRV. That did fine but was a little underpowered. The CRV has a 1500 lb maximum tow rating and we were probably little over that once loaded. Before the trip out to Wisconsin we upgraded to a Honda Ridgeline and now I don’t even know if it’s there! The Ridgeline has a 5000 lb tow limit. Towing the 560 the Ridgeline gets better mpg than the CRV did. Just shows you the CRV was working harder than it should have been. We have loved it and get compliments wherever we go, but it is now time for us to move on. At our age it will be nice to have an inside bathroom, and the 90 pound Labrador Retriever would enjoy a bigger bed. He sleeps in the lower bunk but even that is a bit cramped for him. This camper came loaded and then we added some other amenities to fit our style. We are the 2nd owner but it was basically unused when we got it. The original owner ordered it but 6 months later when it was ready he could no longer use it. I think he slept in it 3 times in his garage and never used the stove. He bought it in April 2018 and we purchased it that June.

2018 560 Ultra – VIN 1P9BT101XJN4220066

Factory Options Included:

Electric Brakes with Parking Brake, Custom Frame Color – Black, Aluminum Alloy Rims Upgrade, SUV Off-Road Tire Package, Air Conditioning,LP Furnace, Mahogany Paneling, 15” HDTV / DVD Player, AMG Battery Upgrade, Trimetric Battery Monitor, 6000 Series Fantastic Fan Upgrade, Solar Controller/Connection, Flood / Backup Lights, Engraved Kitchen Door – Compass Rose, Handicap Access Grab Bars, Stainless Steel Rear Bumper, 2” Receiver Hitch, Door Screens, Galley Wind Screens, Spare Tire, AC/DC Refrig/Freezer portable – Dometic CF-35, Green Side Entrance tent, Raindrop Storage Cover, Table Extension – SUV, Sink Top Cutting Board, Pair under Counter Trays, LP Gas Meter, Adapter 30A – 15A

Factory options added later:

Yakama Roof Rack, Couch Pet Covers, Hi-Lo Mirror, Wood Crate / Alcove Storage, Camp-Inn Cooler Handles, Camp-Inn Mud Flaps mounted to 2” Hitch.

Other items Included:

Solarland 120W Portable Solar Charger suitcase style with carry case, Electric cords and water lines, Big Agnes Shelter with wind screen for over galley area, Sound Bar for the TV, Wheel Chocks, Coupler Lock, Saris Bike Rack

Other info:

The TV was something I would not have personally ordered. We never used it as a TV but do use the DVD often on rainy days. The problem was the sound volume from the tiny TV speakers was so low you could not hear it. I added a powered sound bar and that made all the difference. The first Dometic cooler died after the 2 year warranty expired. I called Dometic about purchasing a new computer mother board. I gave them the serial # they shipped me out a brand new cooler at no charge! I guess they had problems with a run of bad chips. Anyway the cooler is from 2021. I do find it to be a bit of an energy hog though and we really only use it in the car or when we have shore power. The flat CampInn handles allow it to fit in the stove alcove and you can plug it into the 12V there but that is such a confined space with no air circulation. With the sun beating down and the compressor pumping out heat we found it much better to use it in the car to keep the drinks and the grocery shopping cold. Or use it when we had shore power.

Working on photos, or email rdwhitney603@gmail.com

Kevin likes this.