SOLD 560 Ultra (2017) For Sale In Minnesota

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Frieda, May 25, 2023.

1. Frieda

Frieda Newbie

560 Ultra for Sale in Minnesota

2017 Camp-Inn 560 Ultra (No. 874)
    10,333 miles
    61 nights
    Stored indoors when not in use
    Never used in winter or snow
    Original owners
    Price: $21,900

Camp-Inn Features:
    Electric brakes with parking brake
    SUV off-road tire package
    Air conditioning
    AGM battery upgrade
    Bamboo paneling
    Stainless steel backsplash (no sink, no LP stove)
    Solar connector
    Internal battery isolator
    Flood/backup lights
    Handicap access grab bars
    Rear bumper, stainless steel
    Alcan cover
    Door screens
    Galley wind screens
    Spare tire
    Cooler, 54-qt green steel
    Cooler cozy
    Side entrance tent and rain fly (gray)
    Side entrance tent and rain fly (green)
    Galley trays (1 deep, 1 shallow)
    Pet cover (for sofa)
    Adapter, 30A-15A
    Mudflaps, 2-inch receiver
    Wheel bearing kit

Non—Camp-Inn Items Included:
    L. L. Bean 10x10 Woodlands Screen House with rain fly and floor
    Trailer Valet XL dolly (for maneuvering trailer in driveway and into garage)
    Rugs for inside and outside side tents

June 23, 2021—Routine maintenance and inspection at Camp-Inn factory:
    Inspected and repacked wheel bearings
    Inspected brakes; adjusted and lubricated parking brake
    Sealed (silicone) tail lights
    Adjusted camber and crown of main axle

Attached Files:

Daniel Costello and Kevin like this.
  2. Does not having a sink mean it also does not have the water tanks and associated plumbing connections? If so, how did you handle water? Is there also no propane tank and propane plumbing? Thanks!

Kevin likes this.
  3. Vince G

Vince G Novice

Looking at rear pictures, it doesnt look like any tanks. I could be wrong. Some people use campground sink or portable totes.

Kevin likes this.
  4. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

One advantage of no tanks is some campgrounds might not let you stay in tent sites if equipped with tanks...I was talking to a reservation agent at a Florida state park, I think, and she said they have tightened the rules...I guess due to secret dumpers? I can understand if close to pristine waterways for sure.

I really like the convenience of drinking water on board the CI, but I also carry extra jugs in tow vehicle if going long in dispersed camping. 7gal goes fast in the desert.

There is one small advantage to gray water tanks vs tossing dish wash rinse or spitting toothbrush rinse in bushes in bear country...Cary sez rangers in bear country point out the bears REALLY like that minty and food particle stuff, so having your gray water contained could be much safer in bear country.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Sweeney and Vince G like this.
  5. Frieda

Frieda Newbie

Daniel, yes, you are correct. We wanted as few systems as possible to minimize hassles. There is no sink, no water tanks or plumbing, no propane tank, and no propane lines. For water we use Waterbricks (www.good2goco.com/collections/waterbrick). For cooking we use a 2-burner Coleman gas stove that travels in the same spot where the built-in stove would fit. This arrangement has worked very well for us and gives us more flexibility, more counter space, and a bit more storage under the counter.

Daniel Costello and Kevin like this.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Freida I like the KISS approach too.

I got my used but new to me CI with a furnace for cold country use. Haven't used the heat since but expect to...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  7. Can we talk to you? We're in the Twin Cities. I sent a private message that you may respond to. I see from your profile that you are in Rochester. We'd like to see your camper. Our interest is high. The features you've included are great and we don't need water and fuel. Eager to hear from you.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2023