SOLD 560 Ultra (2014)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by seekir662, Apr 23, 2023.

1. seekir662

seekir662 Newbie

**PENDING SALE AND PICK UP IN JULY**

Located in Dayton, OH
    $14,200

Approximately 1500 miles on the tires. Tires were installed June 2018. We have decreased our initial asking cost by $800 to allow for the purchase of tires, associated install and disposal fees.

Electric brakes
    SUV off-road package
    Air Conditioning
    Mahogany Paneling
    6000 Series Fantastic Fan Upgrade
    Sunroof w/bugscreen and sunshade
    Solar controller/connection
    Internal battery isolator
    Receiver hitch, 2"
    Pair of door screens
    Spare Tire (located in one of four internal storage bins under mattress)
    Coleman stainless steel cooler
    Table extension for main folding table
    Cooler cozy
    LP gas meter
    Propane tank
    Trailer hitch lock
    Wheel chocks
    New battery (April 2023)
    Two sets of keys

This trailer has been well loved and we would love for it to go to a new home that will love it just as much as we did. We have grown our family size and can no longer fit in this trailer. There is minor damage to a section of the interior mahogany paneling (see picture). The outside does have salt damage which has caused pitting (see picture).

Trailer build #662. We are the original owners. Initial purchase price was $24,599.44. Asking $14,200.

Pick up is in the Dayton, OH area.

Please call/text Jack at 808-829-9829 if interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2023
    Daniel Costello, Sweeney and Kevin like this.
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Nice looking camper....some one is going to love it!

One thing on the tires...and I say this not to be a pain in your tuckus, but mileage isn't the problem --- its age.

This happens all the time in the camper and RV marketplace. Since most people do not put a tremendous amount of miles on, the tread still is good --- perhaps even 'new" looking. The trouble is the tires age out due to 'rot' and chemical breakdown of the tires. Tires need to be replaced, depending on your manufacturers recommendations. I personally start getting nervous after 5 years...

[​IMG]

Kevin and rmbrowder like this.
  3. seekir662

seekir662 Newbie

Sweeney,

We honestly very much appreciate learning this! We had no idea. Thank you so much for letting us know.

The tires were purchased June 2018 which puts them close to 5 years on the trailer. We will decrease our initial purchase cost to allow for a new tire allowance. We will bump the purchase from $15K down to $14.2K to allow for the purchase of new tires and the associated costs of install and disposal fees.

Kevin likes this.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Thank you for taking it in the right way. In hindsight I should have probably PMd you. You've done the right thing, and that is a sign of character and integrity. Thank YOU for doing that. Integrity is something we have a shortage of in the world today.

5. Is this still available? If so, can you talk about the pitting? Is it just a cosmetic issue, or will it shorten the lifespan of the skin? Is there any kind of treatment that can be done to prevent any further degradation?

6. seekir662

seekir662 Newbie

Currently it is pending sale with pickup scheduled for July

7. seekir662

seekir662 Newbie

Our teardrop found a new owner. We wish it well on its future adventures!

Kevin and Rene like this.
  8. Rene

Rene Newbie

Can’t wait. Brings me a smile every time I look at it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
    Sweeney and Kevin like this.