SOLD 550 Classic 2009 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Dave, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Dave

Dave Novice

Guys,

My wife and I have decided to sell our 550 Classic. It is number 304 and we picked it up from Cary in April 2009. It has most options, except a heater, a bumper, an Alcan cover, and a refrigerator. it is in very nice condition since we have always kept it in our garage.

We will sell, along with the TD, a 10'x10' canopy, a porta potty, a couple of door mats, tire chocks, and a CampInn side tent.

We live in Sarasota Florida and have used it for trips to Yellowstone one summer, to Arizona/New Mexico/Colorado another summer, to Tenn/NC another summer, various outings in Florida, and are currently on our way to Vermont/Maine. As I write this we are in the Wilmington DE area.

If anyone is interested in seeing it and is along our travel path, let me know. WE'll go from here up through eastern PA (or possibly western NJ), into eastern New York and then into New England. After that we'll head back to Florida on a route yet to be determined.

The price is $12,500

If you'd like additional information you can give me a call at 941-356-6470 or email: DaveSiegwald@Gmail.com

Thanks

2. Melinda

Melinda Newbie

Re: 550 Classic 2009 for sale

Good luck Dave!

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Dave,

Are you selling because you won the raffle for #500?

4. Dave

Dave Novice

No Evan. I think we are just getting travelled out. I love the TD but.....

5. Dave

Dave Novice

Thank you Melinda

6. Dave

Dave Novice

Evan,

Thanks for marking this as sold. I was going to do that this morning but Don (who I sold it to) beat me to it. He and his wife Barb will be great owners and #304 will travel many more miles. On on!