2NA CAN's birth and delivery

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by 1Door, Mar 28, 2013.

1. 1Door

1Door Novice

Here are a few pics of 2NA CAN's delivery and birth. It had one "big momma", but is now happily living here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

nice, i am waiting for my 500

3. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Congrats on getting your new trailer home!

I'm wondering what happened when the trailer tongue wheel got to the back edge of the truck? Was it able to be 'held up' manually while lowering the camper the rest of the way to the ground???

4. 1Door

1Door Novice

The front of the trailer was strapped to a cross bar in the big rig and was lowered down the ramp. When the front of the td was near the edge the worker held the front up and the td was lowered to street level. There were 2 workers and everything went as smooth as silk. As a side note there was a Model T in front of our td!

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Susan_Alan let the good times roll enjoy your new Camp Inn. :)

6. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Ah, that's ingenius! Well, it had me scratching my head, anyway. Have fun camping!

7. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Ah, the baby is home. Wonderful times ahead, but I have one problem with the delivery...

You should have absconded with the Model T. Would have made a fun TV.

Ah well.

Camp On,

Sue

8. 1Door

1Door Novice

Well, unfortunately...if the law is ever chasing us, they'll be in hot pursuit of a Toyota Tacoma!!
    Perhaps it'll be by Sheriff Buford T. Justice!!
    Smokey and the Bandit is a great show!
    Susan and Alan

I had to look up the word "abscond" and have answered you correctly, I think?
    Susan

9. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Yep. I liked Smokey and the Bandit also.

Hey! We have a Tacoma, too. Bright blue so we don't get lost in a snow storm or a black-out. Actually, it's more so we can find the darn thing in a parking lot at the mall.

Camp On,

Sue and Jim