SOLD 2015 560 Ultra Suv For Sale Missouri (mahogany Upgrade)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by DrTwitch, Jun 20, 2020.

1. DrTwitch

DrTwitch Novice

We are selling our 2015 560 Ultra. It has been an amazing camper and we still really enjoy it. However, we just bought a farm and I dont see us having any free weekends over the next year or two to use it, so I dont want it sitting in our garage.

Camp-Inn Options
    Air Conditioning
    15in TV w/DVD/CD Player
    Galley Wind Screens (pair)
    AGM Battery Upgrade
    SUV Off-Road Package
    Internal Battery Isolator
    Stainless Steel Bumper
    Backup/Flood Lights
    Receiver Hitch (for bike rack)
    Rain-Sensing Fan Upgrade
    Exterior Solar Port for Zamp Solar Panels
    Alcan Cover
    Spare tire
    Door Screens (pair)
    MAHOGANY UPGRADE
    INTERIOR HANDICAP GRAB RAILS- these things are amazing for moving around inside.

Camp-Inn Accessories
    One Small Under Counter Tray
    One Large Under Counter Tray
    25ft. Gas/Water Extension
    Sink Cover/Cutting Board
    Table Extension
    Walbernize Cleaner (16 oz.)
    LP Gas Meter
    Adapter, 15A-30A
    Chock Blocks
    4’ Gas/Water Hoses
    Leveling Jack Wrench

Other Accessories Included
    We have numerous other accessories included, and if you look at my posts you can see some small upgrades we have made to the trailer including making the side tables more stable so they dont crash down on your children.

Als0, comes with many misc items like hitch locks, sheets, and other camping odds and ends.
    Trailer Coupler Lock
    REI Alcove
    Side Tent

Cost buying new from Camp-Inn today: $26,748
    Our asking price: $19,000

We are the 2nd owners, however, 1st owners only used it for 2 nights before having to sell it. It hadn't even been a full camping season before we purchased it. Always garage kept, washed and cleaned before and after every use. No issues with any of the mechanicals or anywhere that I am aware of. Only selling for the reason listed above (no time due to milking chickens and whatnot).

I attached a wide assortment of pictures below. The ones posted here are higher quality and better lighting than I can get in my garage, however they are from a couple years ago. If youre interested, I have a google album link to pictures I took on Sunday, but I cant figure out how to get that link to post here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  2. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Good looking CI - many options.

DrTwitch likes this.
  3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Almost makes me want to sell mine and upgrade. LOL

DrTwitch likes this.
  4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

How much milk do you get from the chickens? Just wanted to let you know I read the full post.

5. DrTwitch

DrTwitch Novice

It's a bittersweet day for my family, this unit is now sold to someone that's gonna take great care of it.

Safe travels everyone. It's been a lot of fun, and we are logging out for the last time.