FOR SALE 2015 560 Ultra For Sale Lots Of Extras..!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by ssaspen13, May 5, 2019.

1. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

**SOLD**
    Bought this unit two years ago.. and unfortunately never got a chance to use it.. been in covered, locked storage since.. Has the full Galley set up with tables on both sides, AC, propane, two burner stove.. sink, clean H2O tank, and grey.. Stainless rear bumper upgrade.. Has the drawer inserts for both sides of the storage in galley.. Bought the Dometic CF 35 which fits perfectly in the galley are where the burner sits when in use.. Or when traveling.. Foam upgrade to mattress, extremely clean, absolutely nothing wrong with this unit.. I researched a long time, and finally got this one.. Life changes, and I've kept in storage thinking I would get it out, but unfortunately not the case, so it's time to pass it to someone who will make memories with it.. Feel free to ask questions.. I'm sure that I am not including some things.. Oh, has a trailer valet for ease of parking, storing.. $20K

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. Vicki Hawley

Vicki Hawley Newbie

Hi, Where is your trailer located? We have just started looking. Thanks!

3. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

Thx for looking..!! The trailer is in Glenwood Springs Colorado..

4. Doug & Angela

Doug & Angela Novice

Do you happen to have a pic of the bill of sale that lists out any other options chosen for this 560? Also, are you the first owner?

5. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

Fell free to ask questions.. I can dig up the paperwork, not sure about the original bill of sale.. I am the second owner, and never personally used it..

6. Doug & Angela

Doug & Angela Novice

Do you happen to have the CTEK batter charger option installed? Electric brakes? Thanks!

7. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

I know the battery charges as it is getting towed by the vehicle.. I am almost sure it does not have electric brakes.. It's not heavy, so not sure if that is a necessity. I would have to look at the paperwork to see.. thx..!

8. Doug & Angela

Doug & Angela Novice

Thanks. I just sent you a PM. My first one, so not sure if it worked!

9. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

**SOLD**
    Thanks Doug & Angela..!! Enjoy, and safe travels..!!

AdamFWTX likes this.