SOLD 2015 550 Ultra In Atlanta

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by nic and o, May 18, 2023.

1. nic and o

nic and o Newbie

We purchased this CampInn from someone in this group in 2021 and have absolutely loved it. Decided to sell because our new home’s driveway is challenging to navigate. Hoping to find a happy home for owner #3.

From original owners “trailer spent about half its life stored in a garage” and it has lived in the garage for the last 2 years with us.

Here are the accessories:

Electric Brakes
    Alcan cover
    Propane tank
    SUV Off-Road Tire Package
    Air Conditioning
    Internal Battery Isolator
    Flood / Back-up Lights
    Rear Bumper, stainless steel
    Door Screen, pr.
    Spare Tire
    Camp-Inn cutting board that fits the sink
    Locking boot for the tire
    Lock for trailer latch

Asking $14k.

Tires were replaced last fall. Good used condition. Will be great adventure trailer for someone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    Kevin likes this.
  2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Serial number?

3. nic and o

nic and o Newbie

Number 758. I bought it from Dan in TN.
    Thanks

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

OK. We still show Dan as the owner of this camper. At some point if you could email us your contact, that would be great.

Cary

nic and o, dustinp and Kevin like this.
  5. Jim&Angie

Jim&Angie Newbie

I am interested in your camper and live in East TN. We will be driving through Atlanta tomorrow on our way to Florida and will spend the night in Cuming, GA. Is there any chance that we might be able to see the camper Wednesday on our way out of the Atlanta area?

6. nic and o

nic and o Newbie

Hi J&A - funny story… last night on a FB thread someone suggested using a Trailer Valet to help maneuver the camper. One of the reasons I don’t take it out much is the stress if getting back into our garage. I’ve decided to order and give it a try before selling. Sorry!

Going to change my listing to “SOLD” to avoid disappointed inquiries while I test if the new contraction increases how much we use it.

Thank you!

Sweeney, Kevin and Eric E like this.
  7. Jim&Angie

Jim&Angie Newbie

No problems…. We will continue our quest. Hope the trailer valet solves the issue and you have many more adventures with your camper.

dustinp and Kevin like this.