SOLD 2014 Ultra Used 3 Times

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by dave0mary, Aug 12, 2015.

1. dave0mary

dave0mary Newbie

Selling my Ultra 560. It is a 2014 model, build number 656, and I waited 8 months to receive it. Picked it up in WI in July of '14. I used it 3 times so the condition is excellent. I don't camp that much (obviously :) ) and my 2 boys have outgrown it. I paid 24.2K after all the options. (Trailer w/o options is $19,968) Here are those options: SUV off road tire package $136.00; air conditioning $856.00; LP furnace $845.00; 15" HDTV w/ DVD player $594.00; AGM battery upgrade $85.00; Mahogany paneling $404.00; 6000 fantastic fan upgrade $80.00; sunroof w/ bugscreen and sunshade $528.00; stainless steel rear bumper $450.00; door screen $203.00; spare tire $90.00; stainless steel cooler upgrade $44.00.

Considering the condition/little use, long list of options and the 6-8 month wait for a new one, I feel I'm pricing it very fairly at 21K OBO. You will be essentially getting a new one with a $3,000 price discount. It has NO flaws/damage/stains/odors/etc. No pets and we are non-smokers. We are going to a large pop-up; or a self contained unit next year. We love it and hate to part with it, given especially the high quality standards these are produced to. I will gladly email plenty of pictures I have already taken. Let's talk! It is located 15 minutes west of Chicago. Thanks for looking!

2. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Re: 2014 Ultra used 3 times

I'm always a little saddened when I hear people are selling their trailer. I know they all love their trailer and hate to part with it and might need to move on to something bigger or something that better suits their needs but it still seems a little sad.

This sounds like a really nice trailer and I am sure whomever gets it will be very happy. Had you caught me last year, I would have jumped on something like this. Good luck on the sale and congrats to whomever buys this trailer.

3. dave0mary

dave0mary Newbie

The major reason is my two boys are growing very fast. Sounds like a cliche ... but really love it.

4. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Sounds like your trailer should be in like new condition, with pretty much all the options one could get. There seems to have been a few people recently selling CI's to go a little bigger.

You should try posting pictures on-line.

Good luck with your sale.

Bob

5. rocksalt

rocksalt Newbie

I'm interested. PM me your contact info. I'm close to your location, so I could come for a look almost any time.

6. bookemdano

bookemdano Newbie

would you please pm me with photos and contact info I am in Michigan and very interested. thanks Dan

7. lisanewman1

lisanewman1 Newbie

Hi there,

Lisa and I are very interested in a getting at 560. Can you let us know if your 560 is still available? thank you