SOLD 2014 550 Ultra #641 In So Cal - Price Reduced!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Genug, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Genug

Genug Newbie

Located in Southern California, we are selling our beautiful Camp-Inn Teardrop. We are the original owners, and our trailer has been garaged (when not on the road) since we picked it up from Necedah in May, 2014.

Model 550 Ultra
    SUV Package
    Electric Brakes
    Tekonsha Prodigy RF Wireless Brake Controller
    Air Conditioning
    Rain Sensing Fantastic Fan Upgrade
    Stainless Steel Bumper
    15" HDTV / DVD Player
    Door Screens
    Galley Wind Screens
    Spare Tire
    Solar Connection
    AGM Battery (new Oct. 2017)
    Back up Lights
    Dometic CF35 Refrigerator
    Table Extension

$16,000
    $15,000

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Genug

Genug Newbie

Mai Tai

3. Genug

Genug Newbie

Beautiful trailer, still available!

4. sarmay

sarmay Junior Ranger

Hi, Is this still available? What are you including with the trailer? Is it still in San Diego?

5. Genug

Genug Newbie

Hi! Yes, our San Diego-based teardrop is still available. Everything listed in the original post is included; we purchased the brake controller and Dometic refrigerator just prior to our original purchase, and the new tires and new battery were added in the last year or so. We will also include a Lightspeed shower / changing room tent and a shower/ pump that runs off the 12 volt cigarette lighter plug in the galley. We’ll also include a modified Coleman Insta-Shade with side panels that works as a side tent, and makes for a nice private entry or changing room. I see you’re from Tucson...we’ve had it at Catalina State Park twice, and it was perfect! We were approached by curious Airstream and Vintage trailer owners on each occasion. We would love to show it to you!

6. sarmay

sarmay Junior Ranger

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me! Does your camper have any leaks or issues we would need to have serviced?

If we decide to buy your camper, could we give you a deposit to hold it until we can get to you (probably Labor Day weekend)? My job prevents me from taking off for the next few weeks.

Thanks again,

Sarah

7. Genug

Genug Newbie

Hi Sarah! No leaks, teardrop is in near-new condition. Responded in more detail to your PM. Cheers!

8. Genug

Genug Newbie

Price reduced to $15,000!