FOR SALE 2013 560 Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by skeenut, Jan 29, 2017.

1. skeenut

skeenut Novice

Our 560 Ultra is back on the market. We've moved to our new home in NJ and had hoped to make more use of it but that hasn't been the case. Motivated to sell, so we are lowering our asking price to $16,000.
    It's available immediately. Let us know if you want to take a look.
    Jeff and Carole

We've decided to sell our 560 Ultra. We have recently sold our home of 30 years and no longer have our storage space. It's been a great camper for us and has made several thoroughly enjoyable trips to Florida from our home state of New Jersey.
    It is fully loaded except for the heater, and rear hitch mount. Includes side tent with PVC frame, Yakima Racks, table shift and REI Awning for over the galley.
    Good condition, no problems. No dings or dents, not polished. It has a nice patina to it.
    If interested drop us a line and get a complete list of what it's got.
    I'll try to get some pics up.
    The trailer is located in NJ.

$18,500.00

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    jeb likes this.
  2. Mike D

Mike D Newbie

Hi, can you let me know if the trailer is still available. Thanks, Mike 860-338-3119

3. JJ-StP

JJ-StP Newbie

Is this Ultra still for sale?

4. Kelly Espy

Kelly Espy Newbie

Is this Ultra still for sale?

5. Phillip

Phillip Newbie

For sale?

6. Chris and Don

Chris and Don Newbie

Is your baby still for sale? We are new to this site and are looking for a 650. We are in Florida and a 650 should fit us to a tee. Our little dog would look as cute as your baby in the picture. Do you have more pictures?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  7. ssaspen13

ssaspen13 Newbie

Been in the hunt for awhile now.. Still for sale? My email is ssaspen13@aol.com.. thx so much

8. Ballyteague

Ballyteague Newbie

Let me know if its still for sale. I bet you get this question a lot. I'm coming from Phila. PA. jack.cleary17@gmail.com

9. Bill Diep

Bill Diep Newbie

-------------------------

is this 560 Ultra still for sale? I'm interested. Where in NJ the trailer located? I'm in South Jersey.

10. FauxPa

FauxPa Novice

Group ... looks like this one has fallen off the radar ... but I am considering selling my 2011 with similar specs ... haven't posted it yet, but will likely do so within the next week or two ... anyone want to talk about it before I post?
    Will likely ask $16k - SUV, brakes, side tent, Dometic refrigerator, water heater, A/C, TV, skylight, bumper, handicap access bars, etc. I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area if anyone would like to look at it. Cheers, -Dan

11. jeb

jeb Newbie

12. jeb

jeb Newbie

13. Ryan Lenz

Ryan Lenz Newbie