SOLD 2013 560 Ultra For Sale In Seattle

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by jimtiffany, Nov 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jimtiffany

jimtiffany Novice

Due to a medical condition, we have to sell our 2013 560 Ultra. We have enjoyed it thoroughly and hate to give it up. It has been garaged since it was purchased and it is in very good condition. It has not been polished and has a natural patina. We are also selling our camping gear and shelters. We are in central Seattle. Here is what's included:

2013 560 Ultra
    Electric Brakes
    SUV Off-Road Tire Package
    Air Conditioning
    LP Furnace
    AGM Battery Upgrade
    Solar Controller/Connection
    Internal Battery Isolator
    Back-up Lights
    Rear Bumper, stainless steel
    Alcan Cover, Raindrop
    Door Screens
    Galley Wind Screens
    Spare Tire

ASKING $19,000

Additionally, we are selling these accessories, either separately or as a package with the trailer:

Camp-Inn side tent with PVC floor frame (no rain fly) -- $100
    200-watt folding solar panel -- $100
    Dometic electric refrigerator/freezer -- $200
    REI Alcove shelter with 2 sets of wind walls -- $50
    Eureka Northern Breeze tent with extra awning poles (rarely used) -- $150
    portable propane fireplace with full-size bottle -- $75
    portable propane grill -- $25
    Correlle dishes service for 4: large and small plates, bowls, and cups. -- $10
    assorted pots and pans -- free

SOLD SEPARATELY: $710
    SOLD WITH TRAILER: $400

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. Stefan Schunk

Stefan Schunk Newbie

Stefan and Janet

3. Lucky

Lucky Newbie

Jimtiffany, Do you have photos of the inside? Do you now how many miles are on it? We are interested and would like to see it, this weekend if possible. We live nearby. Please send us a text. ph. 253. 2 o 5 . sixteen 4 2.

4. Stefan Schunk

Stefan Schunk Newbie

Hello Jimtiffany,
    We responded yesterday (we're new at this). Left phone number as we're curious about photos.
    Thanks,
    Stefan and Janet

5. Hi Jimtiffany,

Your 560 is gorgeous! Has everything anyone could want! We lived in Silver City, NM & travelled to Santa Fe for work often from 2000-2010.

Now in Flagstaff, AZ & looking for a 560. Have you weighed your 560 empty before loading all the gear for a trip and when loaded? Our only TOV now is a 2017 Forester that's limited to 1500lbs total loaded. Curious if were very stingy with gear if we could make it work at least for trip home? May be looking at going to an Outback, 4Runner or Tacoma down the road.

Thanks, John & Camille
    jgearhart43@gmail.com

6. Brian & Lucy

Brian & Lucy Novice

It's not my trailer, but here are the specs Camp-Inn Travel Trailer Models I have a 550 with AC and most features except furnace, and it was 950lbs empty on a commercial scale.

7. bherbig

bherbig Novice

John & Camille
    We have a 2007 560 and load it down along with the 2013 Forester quite heavily. Ours has a non turbo 4 and we have no problem hauling the trailer. Our owners Manuel does say a 1500 lb limit or 2500 with electric brakes on the trailer and as a retired mechanic it looks to me that Subaru is more concerned with the stopping and not the pulling. I know yours might have the constant velocity transmission and I am not sure how much a difference that makes.

8. Debbie

Debbie Newbie

Is your trailer still available? Sounds amazing!

9. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

It is listed “SOLD” so I doubt that it’s still available.