SOLD 2012 560 Ultra (#486) With Suv Package In Illinois

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Allisonmk, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Allisonmk

Allisonmk Newbie

We are moving on to a larger camper with our three little kiddos and tearfully selling our beloved 560. We have had the most amazing adventures together!

Price is $14,500 obo, as is. We are located in Urbana, Illinois.

Equipment:
    Electric brakes
    SUV off-road tire package
    Air conditioning
    15” HDTV/DVD player
    AGM battery upgrade
    Multi speed ceiling fan
    Sunroof w/ bug screen and sunshade
    Fire extinguisher
    Alcan cover
    Door screens both side doors (they are occasionally finicky but work)
    Coleman 54 qt stainless steel cooler (has dent)
    LP gas meter (full size propane tank is in photos but we have the smaller tank that came with camper)
    Brand new spare tire

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qCiaronqt6NboA3W7

We are her second owners. The first owners put fewer than 3,000 miles on the camper, and we have put 6,000 to 7,000 mi on her.

Due to family emergency, camper was not been garage kept for several months resulting in water damage.

I emailed Cary pictures of the damage. He identified the cause as the marker lights or marker light castings leaking along the edge of the roof on both sides. He is not able to provide a quote without actually seeing the camper, but said repair to this leak is $105 per side, and that they could sand, bleach and refinish the stained areas for around $200 per side. Cary advised it's pretty important that Campinn fix the leak rather than pursuing a DIY fix. The refinishing is cosmetic and optional. They will need the camper overnight to clamp and fix the leaks, and they would need the camper for more days to do the refinishing.

Other quirks / possible needed repairs (see photos):

-Window side screens held in place at top with black electrical tape. This is how it was held in place when we purchased it from the original owners and we haven't felt a need to fix it.
    -The wood piece that holds the folding table in place has been removed. It kept coming loose so we removed it and found it was unnecessary in use of the table so we did not reattach it.
    -Metal trim on side table that stores above cooler is separating from table. We did not have the correct size clamp to put this back in place so we have not addressed it.
    -Rain occasionally accumulates in kitchen upper cubbies. Cary says this is due to adhesive on the end of the galley hinge coming unglued, a common issue in this vintage of camper, and a simple and inexpensive fix. My spouse checked and towel dried the cubbies religiously during the period that it was not garage kept.
    -Rubber trim on sides of kitchen hatch is damaged at the bottom. Cary says this is purely cosmetic and does not affect function and is not the cause of the leak.

We've been plotting to take the camper up to Necedah to have the necessary repairs done, but have not been able to due to an ongoing family emergency. I'm posting today offering the camper as is without repairs for $14,500 obo. I'm happy to answer all your questions and send you tons of photos.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Jar630

Jar630 Newbie

Hi Do you have an email address or phone number (for call or text) to discuss?

3. Allisonmk

Allisonmk Newbie

Allisonmk at gmail. Shoot me an email and I'll give you my phone number to discuss.