SOLD 2011 Campinn 550 Classic For Sale $12,500

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by toten, Apr 26, 2014.

1. toten

toten Newbie

2011 550 classic for sale(#438). Options/upgrades include: LP furnace, Ultra DC lighting, additional 12V outlet in front cabinet, solar controller, receiver hitch, Alcan cover FSB, pair door screens, spare tire, 54 qt red cooler, side entrance tent, winter storage cover, porta- potty, Paha Que free standing rainfly. I built in a 7" TV/DVD, tv antenna/mount & modified kitchen storage(all removable). Stored covered or in garage during winter. As much as we have enjoyed our CampInn and the tiny camper community, we have decided to sell the unit due to my wife's health issues.

2. toten

toten Newbie

Big thank you to Cary & the CampInn forum. By the time I had 230 hits, I could have sold the trailer three times. Most potential buyers knew about CampInn trailers because they had used the forum and/or had direct contact with the factory. I used Craigslist as an easy way to link pictures to the forum, but had only a few a contacts from that listing.

Cary was a great help when I called him. He offered suggestions for pricing and referred at least 4-5 potential buyers to me. One of his referrals purchased the trailer. When I discovered some work that needed to be done, he pointed out that the warranty was still in force and would cover needed repairs.

CampInn’s service is every bit as good as their product. Over the three years I’ve owned the unit, I have needed service several times. Each time the issue was resolved quickly and conveniently.

Classic trailer. Classy operation!

Again, thanks to Cary and the CampInn forum.

Jim Mosher

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Let me get this straight, Jim:

When you needed some work done and were ready to pay for it, the manufacturer pointed out that your product was still under warranty???

What's wrong with these guys? They aren't behaving like a normal company. :)