SOLD 2011 560 Raindrop Ultra $15k/offer

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by David Rossiter, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Hi All,

I am selling my 2010 560 Raindrop Ultra #480. I've had many wonderful adventures with it. It's in tip top shape, well taken care of. It's been garaged in Northern CA for it's entire life. Reason for selling - I just took delivery on a 2020 Raindrop Ultra #995. I loved #480 so much I've replaced it with an identical trailer! Nothing wrong with #480, I am just rewarding myself (as I get ready to retire) with a fresh new trailer. #480 has pretty much every option that Camp-Inn offered at the time. A/C, Heater, SUV model, Door screens, wind screens, spare tire, electric brakes, sun roof, roof fan, Alcan cover. I will include a side tent in the sale. I recently replaced (less than 1,000 miles ago) both trailing arms, brake backing plates and wheel bearings. The left side wheel bearing failed, which damaged the spindle, backing plate and tire. The spindle is attached to the trailing arms. So I decided to do both sides with new bearings, backing plates and trailing arms. The parts were sourced from the Camp-Inn suppliers (Thanks Cary!). Please feel free to ask Cary about the trailer history. We've communicated somewhat regularly since 2011 for various fixes, how to's, etc. Everything works on the trailer. Known disclosure items - 1) It could use a new battery. Believe it or not, I am still running on the original battery (dated 11-8-11)! The trailer has always been stored in my garage, plugged. 2) there is a small dent in the front box (under the Alcan cover). It's about the size of my thumb. You can see the small tear in the Alcan cover in one of my photos. That's the size of the dent. 2) both tires on the trailer are new. They're the same size, rating, etc. They don't match (different manufacturers). That's something that bugs me. May not bug you. The reason for this is I had to do an emergency tire replacement when the bearing failed. The tire shop didn't carry the tire brand/model I had.

I should add I've never had any problems with the trailer. No leaks, or functional problems. The only repairs that have been required are normal maintenance stuff (light bulbs, etc) and a few things I broke myself (a drink holder).

I had mixed emotions about getting a new trailer, because I have so many great memories with #480. But it was time, and I plan on making memories with #995. Please feel to ask any questions if I left anything out.

I should add #480 is somewhat famous. If you google Camp Inn trailers, you'll see one of my photos on the google page for Camp Inn. It's the title photo with my white Acura MDX TV on Father Crowley's overlook in Death Valley.

I am asking $15,000 or Offer.
    David Rossiter email: borica@me.com Cell: (510) 610-1002

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020