SOLD 2011 550 Ultra Suv # 484

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Jean W, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

2011 550 Ultra SUV #484

Unit is located in Rochester, MN. Delivery options available for discussion.

Dog tested and approved, dog heater not included.
    Stored in the garage between use. Water system was been winterized.

Unit has the following options: AC, solar option, electric brakes, new license plate back up lights, bumper, Alcan cover, 2 door screens, sink with all water hook ups, 11 pound LP tank, both side tables. New teardrop door hinges, rain sensing fantastic fan, stereo with four speakers.

I have ordered a 560 so need to sell this wonderful gently used 550 Ultra. Price: $15,955

Jean

2. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Re: 2011 550 Ultra SUV # 484

Jean - Wow! So you are making the move and coming over to the Raindrop side! Three time's a charm,they say... although with a Camp Inn, be it a 550 or 560, you can hardly go wrong. You will love camping with the additional space though. Best of luck with your sale! - Julie

3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Nice to know you are not really moving on, just moving on up.

Now, tell me you just did not hear the theme song from The Jefferson's when you read that last line. LOL

4. birder526

birder526 Novice

Jean,

Good luck with your sale and moving on up to the raindrop. It will sell in no time at all!

5. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Jean, I may know someone that is interested in your trailer. can you PM me your contact info?

6. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Teardrop has been sold. New home will be Zeeland, Michigan. Steve and Linda Boeve will also be joining this forum.

Jean

7. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats on the sale and welcome to Steve and Linda!