SOLD 2010 Rain Drop 560 Ultra, Glens Falls, Ny.

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by dziengeleski, Sep 26, 2020.

1. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Selling our 560 Ultra Rain Drop located in Glens Falls, New York. This camper is fitted with electric breaks, the SUV Off-Road Tire Package, Sunroof with Sunshade, the Fantastic Fan/Vent, an internal Battery Isolator, a Tank Monitor system, a Solar controller/connection, Door Screens, the Folding Kitchen table and Cooler Table, and A Refrigerator/freezer. The trailer has ben inspected and serviced twice by Camp-Inn, once in 2014 and again in 2017. Invoices of all work and modifications done during those inspections are available. No other maintenance entity has ever worked on this trailer. This trailer has always been garaged when stored and has never been stored outdoors. We bought the trailer for cross country trips as well as local camping and have logged 30,000 miles. We have a detailed records of all trips. At this pint in our lives our age is keeping us from further use and is our reason for selling. Many fond camping memories will be staying with us while the next camper creates memories for their lifetime.

2. Matt Johnson

Matt Johnson Newbie

Interested in seeing some pictures and the asking price. Thank you.

Matt

3. Gary & Janine

Gary & Janine Novice

Me too. Thanks!

4. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Matt, here are the pictures. They show the outside and inside from all angles. The bunk beds are set up but if you wish I can take them down and send a picture of the couch. I am 6'4" and have no issues fitting in the bed whether the trailer is in a couch or bunk set up. The bunk beds were great for our grand children and they loved camping with us. Let us know if you need more pics. Asking 16,000 but this includes all camping furnishings. Thanks, Roger

Attached Files:

5. Marie Parmer

Marie Parmer Newbie

Hi Roger,
    Is your Raindrop still available? We're very interested! We'll need to drive from Michigan to get it, but are very willing!
    Thanks, Marie

6. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Yes, still available. How would you wish to proceed? Know you have to travel so we were wondering what your time frame or schedule looks like? Thanks! Roger

7. what a beautiful camper! Glad you found each other. Hoping to find one for us too!

8. Marie Parmer

Marie Parmer Newbie

Hi Roger, we need to finalize some details before we move forward (travel schedule, etc), and realize it's a first-come-first-serve world! That said, do you have any more information you can share with me about the camper? What do you mean by "camping furnishings" that are included? Still interested! Thanks so much! Marie

9. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Marie, are you still interested?

10. Marie Parmer

Marie Parmer Newbie

Yes, but we need to finalize some details before we move forward (travel schedule, etc), and realize it's a first-come-first-serve world! So if others are interested and can move quicker than we can, that's understandable! That said, do you have any more information you can share with me about the camper? What do you mean by "camping furnishings" that are included? Thanks so much! Marie

11. Lipster

Lipster Junior Ranger

One party should just call the other party

12. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Marie, my number is 5187429845 and my email is roger_dziengeleski@yahoo.com. Agree with the post suggesting we just talk. A few pictures are attached.

Attached Files:

13. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Marie and all, we have decided to go ahead and store the camper until spring so we can use our garage for our car. Once we put it in storage this Friday, we will not be able to get it back out until April. Obviously this will not add wear or tear to the trailer and, as in past years, it keeps it indoors during the winter. Given Covid-19 and the need for travel planning this seems like the right thing to do. If you remain interested, we can take this thread up again in April. Thank You! Roger

Calvin & Jane likes this.
  14. Drew

Drew Newbie

So I am in correct that this is off the market til spring?

15. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

You are correct. Once put indoors at the fair grounds we cannot get it out until April. Would sell sight unseen contingent on inspection in the spring.

16. matthew

matthew Newbie

Hi
    Were you able to make a sale before the trailer went into storage? If not i am interested in it as well, I am 2 1/2 hours away in CT.
    Thanks Matt.

17. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

all, we have accepted an offer, sight unseen for our trailer. If anything falls through we will add a post putting it back up for sale and notify everyone. Thanks, Roger

18. JulieVT

JulieVT Newbie

I live in Vermont. Let me know if the sale doesn’t happen. Thanks
    bahjulie@gmavt.net

19. dziengeleski

dziengeleski Newbie

Will do! Roger

20. Mike_Kathi

Mike_Kathi Newbie

Did this deal happen or back for sale?