SOLD 2010 560 Ultra Raindrop For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Bunni, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Bunni

Bunni Novice

For Sale 2010 560 Ultra serial # 405 $20,000

2010 560 Ultra
    Electric Brakes with Park Lever
    SUV Off-Road Tire Package
    Air Conditioning
    15" HDTV / DVD Player
    Roof Rack
    Larger Battery, 72ah
    Sunroof w/ Bugscreen & Sunshade
    Fantastic Fan/Vent , DC Powered
    Internal Battery Isolator
    Solar controller/connection
    Rear Bumper, stainless steel
    Receiver Hitch
    Alcan Cover, Raindrop
    Door Screen, pr.
    Spare Tire
    Folding Kitchen/Dining Table, stainless
    Cooler Stand/Table, stainless
    25' Gas/Water Extension Hoses
    Adapter, 30A-15A
    Trimax Hitch ball and wheel Chock locks.
    18 “ hitch extender w/ Bike rack

We purchased in December 2010 . Stored in a garage when not out camping. We have enjoyed our adventures in our CI. But I am working while camping and we now need something larger. We are on our way home from Canada traveling through western New York, western PA, WV, NC, SC, eastern GA. and down I 95 to Daytona Beach FL. Let us know if you are interested.

Send PM or Email: bennaa@excite.com

Posts with pictures of our 560

http://www.campinnforum.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=2096&Number=19334#Post19334

http://www.campinnforum.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=1880&Number=17086#Post17086

http://www.campinnforum.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=12197&page=2

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Debandsteve

Debandsteve Newbie

We are interested in your 560. We would like to see it on your way south if we can hook up.
    Thanks.

3. Bunni

Bunni Novice

We are in Western PA until the 5th then we head south to WV. Will Send you PM with contact info.

4. thewaveof77

thewaveof77 Newbie

Hi,

I'm very interested in your Camp-Inn! I'm a new member and I live in DC. I was wondering how long you might be in WV? I know I might have missed you, but I thought I'd check. Thank you very much.

-Dave

5. Bunni

Bunni Novice

Dave,
    You missed us by a couple of days. We are back in Florida.
    Benn

6. thewaveof77

thewaveof77 Newbie

Shoot! Thanks anyways, Benn. Are you all in Daytona Beach? I'm a FL native (Tampa Bay area), but have been in DC for a little over ten years. However, my wife and I go down and visit often. We might be down sometime this month or next. I'll keep an eye out in the meantime. Maybe if you still have it, we can arrange to see it? Thanks again and best of luck.

-Dave

7. Bunni

Bunni Novice

Re: 2010 560 Ultra Raindrop For Sale SOLD

We sold our 560 to Steve and Debby. We met them on the way home to FL in a Lowe's parking lot outside of Morgantown WV. We made the deal last Sunday. They pick her up today and are on their way home.

On the funny side while we had Silver Girl opened up with tables out .....at Lowes talking to Steve and Debby no less than 10 people stopped looked gave it thumbs up shouted nice trailer... One person stopped and did a tour with Meribeth while we were negotiating. It sure did not hurt having all the interest around.

We have enjoyed our time as CI owners and many thanks to all the great folks on the board. Will still be out there camping and may crash a CI outing if we are still welcome.

Wishing all y'all fair winds and following seas

Benn

8. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

Benn, you'll always be welcome as long as you bring the beer!
    Mike

9. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Benn, you have my full permission to crash all future McNugit gatherings (and I'm sure you're welcome anywhere else.) We were glad to have you with us as an owner. Please encourage Steve & Debby to join the forum if they haven't already.

10. Bunni

Bunni Novice

So if I'm reading this correctly I can crash other folks CI gatherings as long as I bring the beer ? :D

Evan,

I did encourage them to join the family.
    Is there a special color pin for a former owner ?

Benn

11. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

Yea, black!

12. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Benn & Meribeth,

So sorry you won't be among the ranks of "owners" anymore, but of course you are welcome at any of our east coast gatherings!
    Don't forget our first MAUCICCO, scheduled for next month, arriving August 9th and departing August 12th at North Bend Park, near Boydton, VA! The lake, park, and campsites are absolutely great, and we would love to see you there!
    If Steve & Debby are within a good driving distance, we hope they will come as well!
    We hope you had a ton of fun and made lots of great memories with your 560. Best wishes as you move into your next phase!

13. 1Door

1Door Novice

You'll ONLY be welcomed if you arrive in a 23 foot AIRSTREAM fb....so we will all have a place to come inside from the RAIN!!!! Glad you enjoyed your Raindrop and I'm sure Steve and Debby will too!!!
    Happy New Trails!

14. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Steve and Debby welcome and good luck with your new Camp Inn can't wait to hear from you.

15. Debandsteve

Debandsteve Newbie

We are spending our first night in Silver Girl at a state park in GA on our way to Maryland. Mosquitos are bad so we are hanging out inside with A/C running. We will introduce ourselves when we get home.
    Debby and Steve

16. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Benn, at this point Jenn has the only 'special' color. You could use the brown one if you wish - it is normally for owners of a different type of teardrop.