SOLD 2009 560 Classic For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Twomacs, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Twomacs

Twomacs Newbie

Thank you to all who expressed an interest in this Camp Inn 560 - this raindrop is going to a great home that will enjoy it as much as we have, and for many years to come. It's always delightful to find others who appreciate the aesthetics, functionality, relability, and lasting value of Camp Inn teardrops.

ORIGINAL AD:
    I've just posted our 2009 560 Classic for sale on the Colorado Springs Craigslist. The Craigslist posting lists the major features and add-ons. Currently asking $18,300, but I'm certinly willing to consider a reasonable offer.

We're the original owners, non-smokers, and this teardrop has always been garaged when not traveling. In addition to standard features, has Tempurpedic RV mattress with foam underlay, air conditioning, SUV off-road package, electric brakes, larger battery, internal battery isolator, battery voltmeter, Fantastic roof fan with low-speed modification, chrome interior lights, stainless steel bumper, receiver hitch, ALCAN cover, spare tire, stainless steel cooler, galley wind screens, LP reserve adaptor, 25' gas and water hoses, water sprayer hose, and an LP gas meter. Also includes TWO side tents and adjustable Rock Guard mud flaps that attach to vehicle hitch.

Additional Dropbox pictures of some of our travels can be found at Dropbox - Teardrop Travels .

Anyone can contact me by email directly at twomacs@mac.com or by phone at 719-593-8288 (home) or 719-351-6699 (cell). I'm always looking for a good road trip, so I'd be willing to deliver or meet somewhere for $.20/mile, round trip.

2. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Re: 2009 560 Classic for sale

She is pretty...FYI, you might want to adjust the wait time on your CL ad. I think it is way more than 7 weeks. I think they average around 16+ weeks.

3. Twomacs

Twomacs Newbie

Re: 2009 560 Classic for sale

Thank you for the info on the current delivery times - I should have checked directly with the source!