SOLD 2009 550 Ultra.

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Joe Keough, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Joe Keough

Joe Keough Newbie

We are the original owners of this 550 Ultra. We have camped in it all over North America. She's been well cared for, though, and comes with a side tent (turns out those things are extremely handy). It's road ready. The camper is located in N/E Ohio.
    $8,500

Attached Files:

2. Bruce

Bruce Newbie

Is this Camp Inn still available do you have additional pictures of inside finish’s, very interested in purchasing your rig.
    Bruce

3. Joe Keough

Joe Keough Newbie

Hi Bruce! Thanks for your interest. The camper is still available. Currently, I am out of town, but will be back soon, and will post additional photos by Tuesday. I'll let you know when they are up!

4. Bruce

Bruce Newbie

Thanks for your reply. I’m interested in the pictures of the Camp Inn. Would like to connect after I review your pictures. Thanks Joe!

5. Joe Keough

Joe Keough Newbie

You're welcome!

6. Joe Keough

Joe Keough Newbie

I've added more photos as of 08/17/2020. You may notice some water staining in the interior. The leaks have been repaired, and the damage is cosmetic in nature.

Attached Files:

7. Bruce

Bruce Newbie

What was the cause of water leak and what was done to correct the infiltration of water? Were the repairs made by Camp Inn?

8. Joe Keough

Joe Keough Newbie

The side seams allowed some water to seap in. I'm pretty certain that it was while being towed. I used silicone to seal the seams
    I did not return to Camp-Inn for repairs.