SOLD 2008 Camp-inn 550 Ultra For Sale In North Georgia

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Hilditch, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Please note: Price does NOT include the car, custom made summer quilt or some other accessories that may be seen in the attached photos. This price is for the Camp-Inn as it came from the factory. Some other accessories are included. Additional accessories are available.

The finish on this tear is retro-Airstream. Smooth and shiny. Factory options include AC, TV/DVD/CD, SS bumper, spare tire, two tables, exhaust fan, upgraded sink faucet, SUV package, gas & water extension & sprayer hoses.

This Camp-Inn is in great shape, clean and never been damaged. Used, not abused. Priced at $10,000.

Photo link.
    Rig4Sale

Call 706-692-1076 and leave a message.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Hi Hilditch. An FYI, maybe it's just me, but I can't get to your images at Rig4Sale. Hope you're doing well.

3. Lipster

Lipster Junior Ranger

I got to the pics, but it took a LOT of futzing. Not an intuitive website at all.

4. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Thanks guys. That site sucks but my pics are there. Lipster has it right. It may help to click on all my albums & go from there. Hoping it clears up but getting them to do something is like getting to chat with the Queen of England. Hilditch

5. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

I have updated the photo link above to their new site so this should work better now. Double clicking on a pic will make it larger. Hilditch

LisaNKevin likes this.
  6. Mike F

Mike F Newbie

Hi Hilditch, Great looking camper! Is it still available? I'm in N. Atl area. Thanks, Mike

7. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Hi Mike, Yes it is still available. If that was you that called at 4:54 PM on Sunday with no answer, I apologize as Susan was on the phone and didn't recognize the wireless number. Please try to call again. Hilditch

Mike F likes this.