2006 560 Ultra

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Lenny357, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Lenny357

Lenny357 Novice

Just picked up a 2006 560 Ultra just want to say Hello. Right now I'm deployed but in about 7 months I should have some nice picture for you folks. I also plan on doing a very nice You Tube video on the 560. This forum really helped in my decision to get a Camp Inn

2. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the forum, Lenny357, and congratulations on your new raindrop! I see that we are practically neighbors! Camp-Inn owners in our area code are a rare breed! We live in Norfolk, and picked up our 550 Ultra back in March. We've only been on 4 official "outings" so far, but we love our "McNugit" and look forward to using it a lot more, once we are free of obligations at home. In the meantime, it's been fun customizing our unit, and showing it off to friends! Looking forward to seeing your You Tube video! The Camp-Inn crew should love that!!
    And by the way, thanks for your service to our country, and the sacrifices your family makes, while you are serving overseas.

3. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Lenny.
    Congrations and thank you for your service.

4. Deb

Deb Novice

Lenny,

You'll really enjoy your Camp Inn. Thank you for your service. You are appreciated more than you know!

5. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome, Lenny!

6. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Lenny,
    I thank you for your service. Looking forward to photos and video.

7. Lenny357

Lenny357 Novice

Thanks all, yea I think about camping with the family everyday. I really love all your photo's and adventures, I will share also the first chance I get.

8. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

I wish and pray for a safe return.