FOR SALE 2004 Campinn 550

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Van_and_Terri, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

There is a 2004 CampInn 550 Ultra for sale on the Daytona Beach Craigslist for $9,300 in case anyone has an interest. I have no connection to this 550.

LisaNKevin likes this.
  2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

If anyone checks this one out, make sure to verify the VIN with Camp-Inn. Our records show no 2004 550s in FL at all so either it is a unknown second owner or a possible Craigslist scam (we have seen several over the years).

Cary

Ben and Van_and_Terri like this.
  3. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Thanks Cary,
    I did send an email and they responded saying it’s serial #035. That should help pinpoint the unit.

4. Cary Winch

Van,

Thanks for that. Serial number 35 lived most of it's life in Vermont but not long ago that owner sold it. Not sure where it went, some second owners seem to not want to get us their info when we ask. So, yes it could be in FL.

Either way. I will stress this again as I have in the past before. You will still want to do a VIN verification before purchasing a camper online (or even going to look at it for safety reasons). We have seen several Craigslist scams involving our campers and a couple on Ebay also. One of those was in Europe actually and we fear may have ended very badly for one person.

Cary

Van_and_Terri likes this.
  5. Florida

Florida Newbie

We are the owners of the 2004 ultra 550 located in Florida. Cary, we called you after purchasing this unit from the original owners (from Vermont). Not only did we speak with you before and after purchasing you sent brochures to us to hand out. So, not only are we willing give Camp-Inn any requested info ----we already have. In fact, while on the phone with us you said you were moving the pin on the map.

skissinger likes this.
  6. Cary Winch

Paul,

Yes, that is correct. The pin on map was indeed in FL for serial number 35. Our database was not updated for some reason. We do have the FL info and all up to date on it now.

So, this one is right down the road from Van. Paul had given us his contact info back in 2015 when he purchased it.

Cary

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Chuckwagon likes this.