SOLD 2004 Camp-inn 500 Classic

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Betsey, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

One of our customers is selling this 500 Classic. I have copied & pasted his post from the Tearjerkers forum. We have no stake in this; I just thought it would get additional exposure for him here.

If you want more specific info on the teardrop, contact either Brad (seller)at prescobd@yahoo.com or Cary.

This is, I think, the only 500 Classic that has been built. At #48, it was also among the first 50 Camp-Inns to be built. A real collector's item! :)

You can also contact Brad through the Tearjerkers forum. Here is the link to his post: http://tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2897&highlight=

I am selling my 2004 Camp Inn Classic 500. It was recently upgraded last fall with the new city water hook-up and a screen door.

For more information on this particular model, visit tinycamper.com and search for for this particular model.

It is in very good condition. I have a few photos that I could email if interested. You may contact me at prescobd@yahoo.com.

I am asking $8,000. Remember, you get what you pay for and quality does not come cheap.

I am selling because I picked up a new 500 Classic last year. I am located in the SW portion of Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Ron Hutchison

Ron Hutchison Novice

Re: 2004 Camp-Inn 500 Classic

Betsey,

Thanks for the information on the 2004 500 Classic. I have sent an email to Brad seeking pictures and additional information regarding this teardrop.

On a side note, I exchanged emails and spoke with Cary on the phone a couple of times back in 2004 when I was planning on getting a teardrop. However, I got sidetracked in another endeavor at the time and never proceeded with the teardrop. Believe it or not, I have those email exchanges between Cary and I in a file and the dates were July, 2004.

Thanks again,
    Hutch

3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Re: 2004 Camp-Inn 500 Classic

SOLD!

Brad sold his teardrop to a gal named Diana. She is currently on a journey across America & decided to purchase a teardrop along the way. Timing was good, as she was in Michigan and so was Brad!

Diana has a blog, called Girl Reivented, that tells her story & documents her travels. It's pretty interesting!

Girl Reinvented

Here are a couple of pics of the tear at Diana's campsite on Lake Superior

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope she gets to meet other Camp-Inn owners during her travels!

:cool: