SOLD 2004 550 Ultra Classic #50/sold

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Della, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Della

Della Newbie

Much loved, well used by my husband and me before his death. Travelled up and down the east coast and to the Grand Canyon and back. Currently in Charlotte, NC, but planning to move to the coast soon. Hasn’t been used in about 5 years, has been covered in our drive way. Was originally a woody, but wood didn’t hold up well with the humidity in the south, so we took it back up to Cary and Craig and added aluminum sides. Includes storage cover, back-up lights, electric brakes, leveling jacks, in floor storage bin, table and internal battery isolator. Has always had a slight leaking problem with hinge in back. Never was able to resolve it so we just learned to live with it! Needs a little TLC (like new screens and curtains); has some discoloration in kitchen from water, but overall in good condition. Asking $7,000.

2. Diane Moeller

Diane Moeller Newbie

Della, has this trailer been sold yet? We are in Richmond, VA and can drive down to look at it. Thanks. Diane Moeller * GoWithMo.Diane@gmail.com

3. Della

Della Newbie

Sorry Diane, but it sold two weeks after I posted it! I just can’t figure out how to mark it as sold!